Quarterly, TU Dortmund University offers its international students graduation scholarships from the project STIBET I 2019. The graduation scholarship is meant to support international students completing their studies who are in financial hardships by no fault of their own.
Graduation scholarships can ONLY be provided to international students and doctoral candidates ALREADY active at TU Dortmund University who achieved good academic performance, have registered their thesis and are in a financial crisis.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Confirmation of registration for your final paper (page 9 of the application; to be filled out by the Examinations Office) (Prüfungsamt)
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Current overview of your grades
- Copy of your residency permit
- Bank statements for the last three months (March until May 2019)
- Proof of a blocked account, legal obligation to pay, scholarship or earnings
- If applicable, credit card statements for the last three months
- If applicable, bank statements from your spouse
- If applicable, a copy of your current work contract
Deadline: 28 May 2019
Please submit your application to the International Office on time via postal mail (Emil-Figge-Str. 61, 44227 Dortmund). You can also drop your application off at the after-hours mailbox located next to the main building of the International Office or at room 209b or personally to Ms. Wasila Al-Dubai.
For further questions, please read the FAQ.
This scholarship program is funded by the Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).