International Applicants are invited to apply for the Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship Program for 2019 – 2020 academic year. These scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Application deadline for the scholarships is 10 April, 2019.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System
- Submit the completed application form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship online and print a hard copy;
- Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline April 10, 2019.
- Conduct preliminary examination of materials, interviews and comprehensive assessment;
- After the final auditing by the China Scholarship Council, the admission name list will be announced online during July-August 2019.
Application Documents (in duplicate)
a) Application Form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship?written in Chinese or English?;
Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
b) Notarized highest diploma (photocopy);
Prospective diploma winners must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
c) Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
d) Research results. Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities;
e) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English, a minimum of 800 words for master applicants and 1500 words for PhD applicants);
f) Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
g) Valid HSK certificate;
h) Photocopy of Passport Photo Page;
i) Notarized No Criminal Activity Certificate (in English or Chinese);
j) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy);