She Entrepreneurs is a recognised leadership programme for women entrepreneurs in the MENA-region (that is citizens of Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen).
Application for the program will open 10 January 2019-5 February, 2019.
It is leadership training within the context of working for an equal and sustainable society using entrepreneurial principles, and the programme is based on real business experiences and collaborative learning.
At the heart of the programme is personal and professional development. The aim of the She Entrepreneurs is to support women entrepreneurs by giving them the tools and methods they need to develop their enterprise.
The She Entrepreneurs is intended for women who have already started to build a business. If you are an entrepreneur who wants to develop your business to make it more effective at creating value for society – the She Entrepreneurs is the programme for you.
- Are you a woman with a vision?
- Do you want to develop as an entrepreneur to lead change?
- Apply to a leadership programme unlike any other and take your business initiative to a new level.
- The opportunity to develop your business initiative and acquire personal skills and innovative tools.
- Support to think like an entrepreneur – from generating ideas to executing a strategic and sustainable business model.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, branding, sales, finance and funding.
- Individual feedback on your business initiative from leading entrepreneurs and group mentors in Sweden and MENA. This feedback will give you the chance to rethink and fine-tune your idea.
- A strong and active network of likeminded women entrepreneurs who inspire and support each other in driving important changes in society
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Visa costs
Costs covered and arranged by Participants
- Domestic travel / airport transfer in your home country
- Insurance when modules are held outside of Sweden
How to Apply
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme. These are the steps in the application process:
- Download and fill out the She Entrepreneurs 2019 application form
- Go to the application portal
- Upload the completed application form in English, including your contact details and the contact details of two reference persons
- Upload an updated CV in English
- Upload a photo (not compulsory).