The Tianjin Government in China is offering scholarships for those interested in pursuing undergraduate, masters and doctoral program in Tianjin. These scholarships are mainly open to International (non-Chinese) students.
The main aim of this scholarship program is to sponsor more talented international students to study as undergraduates and postgraduates in Tianjin.
Application deadline for the scholarship program is 10th June, 2019.
- Full Scholarship: The registration, tuition, textbook and accommodation fee are free. The living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided.
- partial award: Estimated costs for partial award students.
- Application fee:400 RMB
- Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
- Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
- Accommodation: 70RMB/day(single room),35RMB/day(double room)
Including Bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
How to Apply
Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University
Application Form for Tianjin Government funding for International Student
Photocopy of passport
Notarized certificate of the highest diploma
Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
Applicants who are now studying in China must submit Photocopy of Visa and an official certificate of enrollment from your present university in China
A study or research plan
Two recommendation letters
Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
HSK certificate (for CN-taught program) /English Level Certificate (for EN-taught program)
Certificate of Non-Criminal Records